Azrieli Group Ltd (OTCMKTS:AZRGF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest during the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 79,600 shares, a growth of 11.5% from the December 15th total of 71,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
Azrieli Group Price Performance
Shares of AZRGF opened at $71.50 on Monday. Azrieli Group has a 1-year low of $71.50 and a 1-year high of $71.50. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $71.50 and a 200-day simple moving average of $71.50.
About Azrieli Group
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Azrieli Group (AZRGF)
- CVS Health is Growing into an Integrated Healthcare Organization
- NVIDIA Outlook Improving: Watchlist Candidate for 2023
- Is C3.ai Stock a ChatGPT Artificial Intelligence Play?
- Which Wireless Stock Should You Buy in 2023?
- Is Virgin Galactic Stock Preparing for Lift-Off?
Receive News & Ratings for Azrieli Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Azrieli Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.