Barnwell Industries Stock Performance
Shares of BRN stock opened at $2.67 on Monday. Barnwell Industries has a fifty-two week low of $2.12 and a fifty-two week high of $6.38. The firm has a market capitalization of $26.59 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 4.77 and a beta of 0.54. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $2.97 and its 200-day simple moving average is $2.87.
Barnwell Industries Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Barnwell Industries (BRN)
- Is C3.ai Stock a ChatGPT Artificial Intelligence Play?
- NVIDIA Outlook Improving: Watchlist Candidate for 2023
- Which Wireless Stock Should You Buy in 2023?
- Is Virgin Galactic Stock Preparing for Lift-Off?
- Chevron is Likely to Increase its Dividend Before Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Barnwell Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Barnwell Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.