Benchmark Metals Inc. (OTCMKTS:BNCHF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 100,900 shares, an increase of 7.7% from the December 15th total of 93,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 40,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 2.5 days.
Benchmark Metals Stock Performance
Shares of Benchmark Metals stock opened at $0.36 on Monday. Benchmark Metals has a one year low of $0.23 and a one year high of $0.94. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $0.30 and its 200 day moving average is $0.33.
About Benchmark Metals
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Benchmark Metals (BNCHF)
- CVS Health is Growing into an Integrated Healthcare Organization
- Is C3.ai Stock a ChatGPT Artificial Intelligence Play?
- NVIDIA Outlook Improving: Watchlist Candidate for 2023
- Which Wireless Stock Should You Buy in 2023?
- Is Virgin Galactic Stock Preparing for Lift-Off?
Receive News & Ratings for Benchmark Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Benchmark Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.