Centric Health Corp. (TSE:CRX – Get Rating) – Stock analysts at Desjardins upped their FY2023 earnings estimates for shares of Centric Health in a research report issued to clients and investors on Wednesday, January 18th. Desjardins analyst G. Ho now forecasts that the company will earn ($0.03) per share for the year, up from their previous estimate of ($0.05).
Centric Health (TSE:CRX – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, November 9th. The company reported C($0.04) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The company had revenue of C$97.35 million for the quarter.
Centric Health Stock Performance
- Is Virgin Galactic Stock Preparing for Lift-Off?
- Chevron is Likely to Increase its Dividend Before Earnings
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
Receive News & Ratings for Centric Health Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Centric Health and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.