Flexpoint Sensor Systems, Inc. (OTCMKTS:FLXT – Get Rating) saw a large drop in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 27,800 shares, a drop of 5.4% from the December 15th total of 29,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 157,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Flexpoint Sensor Systems Price Performance
OTCMKTS FLXT opened at $0.01 on Monday. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.01 and a 200-day moving average of $0.02. Flexpoint Sensor Systems has a 52 week low of $0.01 and a 52 week high of $0.07.
About Flexpoint Sensor Systems
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Flexpoint Sensor Systems (FLXT)
- Which Wireless Stock Should You Buy in 2023?
- Is Virgin Galactic Stock Preparing for Lift-Off?
- Chevron is Likely to Increase its Dividend Before Earnings
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
Receive News & Ratings for Flexpoint Sensor Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Flexpoint Sensor Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.