Pennon Group Plc (LON:PNN – Get Rating) insider Paul Boote bought 16 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Thursday, January 19th. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 917 ($11.19) per share, with a total value of £146.72 ($179.04).
Paul Boote also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, December 19th, Paul Boote bought 17 shares of Pennon Group stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 888 ($10.84) per share, for a total transaction of £150.96 ($184.21).
- On Monday, November 21st, Paul Boote acquired 16 shares of Pennon Group stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 956 ($11.67) per share, for a total transaction of £152.96 ($186.65).
Pennon Group Stock Up 0.4 %
LON PNN opened at GBX 923 ($11.26) on Monday. The stock’s 50 day moving average is GBX 927.41 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 918.92. The company has a current ratio of 1.82, a quick ratio of 1.54 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 263.07. Pennon Group Plc has a 12 month low of GBX 735 ($8.97) and a 12 month high of GBX 1,124 ($13.72). The stock has a market cap of £2.41 billion and a PE ratio of 5,127.78.
Pennon Group Cuts Dividend
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Several research analysts have recently commented on PNN shares. Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft decreased their price objective on Pennon Group from GBX 1,100 ($13.42) to GBX 880 ($10.74) and set a “hold” rating on the stock in a report on Wednesday, October 12th. Royal Bank of Canada cut their price objective on Pennon Group from GBX 1,050 ($12.81) to GBX 975 ($11.90) and set an “outperform” rating on the stock in a research report on Tuesday, October 4th. Finally, Barclays reaffirmed an “overweight” rating and set a GBX 1,300 ($15.86) price objective on shares of Pennon Group in a research report on Thursday, December 1st. Two analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and four have issued a buy rating to the company’s stock. Based on data from MarketBeat.com, Pennon Group currently has an average rating of “Moderate Buy” and a consensus target price of GBX 1,100.83 ($13.43).
About Pennon Group
Pennon Group Plc provides clean water and wastewater services in the United Kingdom. It provides water and wastewater services for customers in Cornwall, Devon, and parts of Dorset and Somerset; water-only services in the areas of Dorset, Hampshire, and Wiltshire; and water and wastewater retail services to non-household customers in Great Britain.
- NVIDIA Outlook Improving: Watchlist Candidate for 2023
- Is C3.ai Stock a ChatGPT Artificial Intelligence Play?
- Which Wireless Stock Should You Buy in 2023?
- Is Virgin Galactic Stock Preparing for Lift-Off?
- Chevron is Likely to Increase its Dividend Before Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Pennon Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pennon Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.