Lipella Pharmaceuticals’ (NASDAQ:LIPO – Get Rating) quiet period is set to end on Monday, January 30th. Lipella Pharmaceuticals had issued 1,217,391 shares in its IPO on December 20th. The total size of the offering was $6,999,998 based on an initial share price of $5.75. During Lipella Pharmaceuticals’ quiet period, insiders and any underwriters that worked on the IPO are restricted from issuing any research reports or earnings estimates for the company because of SEC regulations. Following the end of the company’s quiet period, the brokerages that served as underwriters will likely initiate research coverage on the company.
Lipella Pharmaceuticals Price Performance
Lipella Pharmaceuticals stock opened at $2.51 on Monday. Lipella Pharmaceuticals has a 52 week low of $2.44 and a 52 week high of $7.72.
Lipella Pharmaceuticals Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lipella Pharmaceuticals (LIPO)
- Chevron is Likely to Increase its Dividend Before Earnings
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
Receive News & Ratings for Lipella Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lipella Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.