N Brown Group plc (LON:BWNG – Get Rating) insider David Alliance of Manchester bought 300,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, January 19th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of GBX 30 ($0.37) per share, with a total value of £90,000 ($109,823.06).
David Alliance of Manchester also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, January 17th, David Alliance of Manchester bought 100,000 shares of N Brown Group stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of GBX 30 ($0.37) per share, with a total value of £30,000 ($36,607.69).
- On Thursday, January 12th, David Alliance of Manchester bought 2,170,000 shares of N Brown Group stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of GBX 26 ($0.32) per share, for a total transaction of £564,200 ($688,468.58).
N Brown Group Trading Up 1.0 %
Shares of N Brown Group stock opened at GBX 30.30 ($0.37) on Monday. The stock has a market capitalization of £139.53 million and a PE ratio of 1,010.00. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 63.11, a quick ratio of 4.33 and a current ratio of 5.21. N Brown Group plc has a 52 week low of GBX 18.75 ($0.23) and a 52 week high of GBX 42.86 ($0.52). The stock has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 25.74 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 24.52.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
N Brown Group Company Profile
N Brown Group plc operates as a digital fashion retailer in the United Kingdom. The company offers a range of clothing, footwear, and homeware products for men, women, and kids under the JD Williams, Simply Be, Ambrose Wilson, Jacamo, and Home Essentials brands. It also provides financial services. N Brown Group plc was founded in 1859 and is headquartered in Manchester, the United Kingdom.
- Is C3.ai Stock a ChatGPT Artificial Intelligence Play?
- NVIDIA Outlook Improving: Watchlist Candidate for 2023
- Which Wireless Stock Should You Buy in 2023?
- Is Virgin Galactic Stock Preparing for Lift-Off?
- Chevron is Likely to Increase its Dividend Before Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for N Brown Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for N Brown Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.