Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Kelt Exploration (OTCMKTS: KELTF) in the last few weeks:
- 1/17/2023 – Kelt Exploration was downgraded by analysts at Scotiabank from an “outperform” rating to a “sector perform” rating.
- 1/17/2023 – Kelt Exploration had its price target lowered by analysts at CIBC from C$9.00 to C$7.00.
- 1/16/2023 – Kelt Exploration was downgraded by analysts at Raymond James from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating.
- 1/12/2023 – Kelt Exploration is now covered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/11/2023 – Kelt Exploration had its price target lowered by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$8.00 to C$7.50.
Kelt Exploration Stock Performance
Shares of KELTF opened at $3.71 on Monday. Kelt Exploration Ltd. has a 12-month low of $3.30 and a 12-month high of $6.60. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $3.77 and its 200 day moving average price is $4.27.
Kelt Exploration Ltd., an oil and gas company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil and natural gas resources primarily in northwestern Alberta and northeastern British Columbia, Canada. The company markets its crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids production primarily to third party marketing companies.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kelt Exploration (KELTF)
- CVS Health is Growing into an Integrated Healthcare Organization
- NVIDIA Outlook Improving: Watchlist Candidate for 2023
- Is C3.ai Stock a ChatGPT Artificial Intelligence Play?
- Which Wireless Stock Should You Buy in 2023?
- Is Virgin Galactic Stock Preparing for Lift-Off?
Receive News & Ratings for Kelt Exploration Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kelt Exploration Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.