Asia Broadband, Inc. (OTCMKTS:AABB – Get Rating) was the target of a large drop in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 3,754,700 shares, a drop of 6.1% from the December 15th total of 3,997,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 15,555,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Asia Broadband Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS AABB opened at $0.03 on Monday. Asia Broadband has a fifty-two week low of $0.03 and a fifty-two week high of $0.17. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $0.04 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.05.
Asia Broadband Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Asia Broadband (AABB)
- NVIDIA Outlook Improving: Watchlist Candidate for 2023
- Is C3.ai Stock a ChatGPT Artificial Intelligence Play?
- Which Wireless Stock Should You Buy in 2023?
- Is Virgin Galactic Stock Preparing for Lift-Off?
- Chevron is Likely to Increase its Dividend Before Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Asia Broadband Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Asia Broadband and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.