Atrium Mortgage Investment Co. (OTCMKTS:AMIVF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest in December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 44,600 shares, a decline of 13.1% from the December 15th total of 51,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Atrium Mortgage Investment Stock Down 2.4 %
AMIVF opened at $7.68 on Monday. Atrium Mortgage Investment has a 12 month low of $7.60 and a 12 month high of $11.56. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $7.82 and its 200 day simple moving average is $8.52.
About Atrium Mortgage Investment
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Atrium Mortgage Investment (AMIVF)
- Is C3.ai Stock a ChatGPT Artificial Intelligence Play?
- NVIDIA Outlook Improving: Watchlist Candidate for 2023
- Which Wireless Stock Should You Buy in 2023?
- Is Virgin Galactic Stock Preparing for Lift-Off?
- Chevron is Likely to Increase its Dividend Before Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Atrium Mortgage Investment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atrium Mortgage Investment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.