Azimut Exploration Inc. (OTCMKTS:AZMTF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest during the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 3,000 shares, an increase of 11.1% from the December 15th total of 2,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 4,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.7 days.
Azimut Exploration Price Performance
Shares of AZMTF opened at $0.75 on Monday. The business has a 50-day moving average of $0.50 and a 200 day moving average of $0.53. Azimut Exploration has a fifty-two week low of $0.36 and a fifty-two week high of $1.33.
About Azimut Exploration
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Azimut Exploration (AZMTF)
- CVS Health is Growing into an Integrated Healthcare Organization
- Is C3.ai Stock a ChatGPT Artificial Intelligence Play?
- NVIDIA Outlook Improving: Watchlist Candidate for 2023
- Which Wireless Stock Should You Buy in 2023?
- Is Virgin Galactic Stock Preparing for Lift-Off?
Receive News & Ratings for Azimut Exploration Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Azimut Exploration and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.