HYZON Motors Inc (NASDAQ:HYZNW – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest in December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 33,600 shares, a decrease of 5.6% from the December 15th total of 35,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 29,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 1.1 days.
HYZON Motors Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ HYZNW opened at $0.25 on Monday. HYZON Motors has a 1 year low of $0.11 and a 1 year high of $1.84.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on HYZON Motors (HYZNW)
- Is C3.ai Stock a ChatGPT Artificial Intelligence Play?
- NVIDIA Outlook Improving: Watchlist Candidate for 2023
- Which Wireless Stock Should You Buy in 2023?
- Is Virgin Galactic Stock Preparing for Lift-Off?
- Chevron is Likely to Increase its Dividend Before Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for HYZON Motors Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HYZON Motors and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.