Bion Environmental Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:BNET – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 20,200 shares, a decrease of 10.2% from the December 15th total of 22,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 55,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.4 days.
Bion Environmental Technologies Price Performance
Shares of BNET stock opened at $1.75 on Tuesday. Bion Environmental Technologies has a 12-month low of $0.51 and a 12-month high of $1.75. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $1.19 and a 200 day simple moving average of $1.27.
Bion Environmental Technologies Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bion Environmental Technologies (BNET)
- Is the Northrop Grumman Selloff an Opportunity?
- Is the Worst Behind for Under Armor Stock with a New CEO?
- What Does Microsoft’s Investment in ChatGBT Mean for MSFT Stock?
- Analysts Like The Fit Of Skechers USA
- Can We Trust The Rally In The S&P 500
Receive News & Ratings for Bion Environmental Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bion Environmental Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.