Aclara Resources (TSE:ARA.TO – Get Rating) Director Eduardo Hochschild purchased 142,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, January 20th. The shares were purchased at an average price of C$0.59 per share, with a total value of C$83,709.00. Following the purchase, the director now directly owns 61,461,161 shares in the company, valued at approximately C$36,231,354.41.
Aclara Resources Price Performance
Aclara Resources Company Profile
Aclara Resources Inc was incorporated in 2021 and is based in Santiago, Chile.
- Is the Northrop Grumman Selloff an Opportunity?
- Is the Worst Behind for Under Armor Stock with a New CEO?
- Analysts Like The Fit Of Skechers USA
- What Does Microsoft’s Investment in ChatGBT Mean for MSFT Stock?
- Can We Trust The Rally In The S&P 500
Receive News & Ratings for Aclara Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aclara Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.