Ever-Glory International Group Stock Performance
The company’s 50 day moving average price is $0.61 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.94. The stock has a market capitalization of $4.32 million, a PE ratio of -1.64 and a beta of -0.21. Ever-Glory International Group has a 12 month low of $0.28 and a 12 month high of $3.13.
Ever-Glory International Group (NASDAQ:EVK – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Monday, November 14th. The textile maker reported ($0.41) EPS for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $106.44 million for the quarter. Ever-Glory International Group had a negative net margin of 0.81% and a negative return on equity of 2.10%.
About Ever-Glory International Group
Ever-Glory International Group, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, supplies, and retails apparel in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Germany, the United Kingdom, Europe, Japan, and the United States. It operates through two segments, Wholesale and Retail. The company primarily offers casual wear, outerwear, and sportswear.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ever-Glory International Group (EVK)
- Is the Northrop Grumman Selloff an Opportunity?
- Is the Worst Behind for Under Armor Stock with a New CEO?
- Analysts Like The Fit Of Skechers USA
- What Does Microsoft’s Investment in ChatGBT Mean for MSFT Stock?
- Can We Trust The Rally In The S&P 500
Receive News & Ratings for Ever-Glory International Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ever-Glory International Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.