Grenke AG (OTCMKTS:GKSGF – Get Rating) saw a large decline in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 535,100 shares, a decline of 6.1% from the December 15th total of 570,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Grenke Stock Up 18.2 %
Shares of Grenke stock opened at 25.48 on Tuesday. The company has a fifty day moving average price of 23.18 and a 200 day moving average price of 27.33. Grenke has a twelve month low of 21.56 and a twelve month high of 25.48.
Grenke Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Grenke (GKSGF)
- Is the Northrop Grumman Selloff an Opportunity?
- Is the Worst Behind for Under Armor Stock with a New CEO?
- Analysts Like The Fit Of Skechers USA
- What Does Microsoft’s Investment in ChatGBT Mean for MSFT Stock?
- Can We Trust The Rally In The S&P 500
Receive News & Ratings for Grenke Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grenke and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.