Horizon Space Acquisition I’s (NASDAQ:HSPOU – Get Rating) quiet period will end on Tuesday, January 31st. Horizon Space Acquisition I had issued 6,000,000 shares in its IPO on December 22nd. The total size of the offering was $60,000,000 based on an initial share price of $10.00. During Horizon Space Acquisition I’s quiet period, insiders and any underwriters that worked on the IPO are prevented from issuing any earnings forecasts or research reports for the company because of SEC regulations. Following the expiration of the company’s quiet period, the brokerages that served as underwriters will likely initiate research coverage on the company.
Horizon Space Acquisition I Stock Performance
NASDAQ:HSPOU opened at $10.24 on Tuesday. Horizon Space Acquisition I has a 52-week low of $10.05 and a 52-week high of $10.24.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Horizon Space Acquisition I (HSPOU)
- Is the Worst Behind for Under Armor Stock with a New CEO?
- Analysts Like The Fit Of Skechers USA
- What Does Microsoft’s Investment in ChatGBT Mean for MSFT Stock?
- Can We Trust The Rally In The S&P 500
- Energy Surge: Four Oil-And-Gas Stocks Setting Up In Bullish Bases
Receive News & Ratings for Horizon Space Acquisition I Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Horizon Space Acquisition I and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.