Ricegrowers Limited (ASX:SGLLV – Get Rating) insider Rob Gordon sold 120,661 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, January 12th. The stock was sold at an average price of A$6.70 ($4.72), for a total value of A$808,187.38 ($569,146.04).
Ricegrowers Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 1.45, a quick ratio of 0.53 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 47.57.
Ricegrowers Company Profile
- Is the Northrop Grumman Selloff an Opportunity?
- Is the Worst Behind for Under Armor Stock with a New CEO?
- What Does Microsoft’s Investment in ChatGBT Mean for MSFT Stock?
- Analysts Like The Fit Of Skechers USA
- Can We Trust The Rally In The S&P 500
Receive News & Ratings for Ricegrowers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ricegrowers and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.