Equities researchers at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of China Natural Resources (NASDAQ:CHNR – Get Rating) in a note issued to investors on Tuesday. The brokerage set a “sell” rating on the basic materials company’s stock.
China Natural Resources Price Performance
NASDAQ CHNR opened at $0.44 on Tuesday. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $0.40 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.51. China Natural Resources has a one year low of $0.33 and a one year high of $1.35. The company has a current ratio of 2.83, a quick ratio of 2.81 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.39.
About China Natural Resources
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Natural Resources (CHNR)
- Is the Northrop Grumman Selloff an Opportunity?
- Is the Worst Behind for Under Armor Stock with a New CEO?
- Analysts Like The Fit Of Skechers USA
- What Does Microsoft’s Investment in ChatGBT Mean for MSFT Stock?
- Can We Trust The Rally In The S&P 500
Receive News & Ratings for China Natural Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Natural Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.