Equities research analysts at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Nymox Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ:NYMX – Get Rating) in a report issued on Tuesday. The firm set a “sell” rating on the biopharmaceutical company’s stock.
Nymox Pharmaceutical Stock Down 4.1 %
NYMX opened at $0.47 on Tuesday. Nymox Pharmaceutical has a twelve month low of $0.19 and a twelve month high of $2.10. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $0.38 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.38. The company has a market cap of $42.15 million, a PE ratio of -4.66 and a beta of 0.62.
Institutional Trading of Nymox Pharmaceutical
About Nymox Pharmaceutical
Nymox Pharmaceutical Corp. operates as a biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the research and development on products for the aging population. Its products include NicAlert and TobacAlert, and the NX-1207 for the treatment of low-grade localized prostate cancer. It operates through the following geographical segments: Canada, United States, and Europe.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nymox Pharmaceutical (NYMX)
- Is the Northrop Grumman Selloff an Opportunity?
- Is the Worst Behind for Under Armor Stock with a New CEO?
- Analysts Like The Fit Of Skechers USA
- What Does Microsoft’s Investment in ChatGBT Mean for MSFT Stock?
- Can We Trust The Rally In The S&P 500
Receive News & Ratings for Nymox Pharmaceutical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nymox Pharmaceutical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.