WVS Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:WVFC – Get Rating) shares passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $14.00 and traded as high as $14.00. WVS Financial shares last traded at $13.92, with a volume of 200 shares trading hands.
WVS Financial Price Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average price is $14.00 and its 200 day moving average price is $14.23.
WVS Financial Dividend Announcement
The company also recently disclosed a dividend, which was paid on Thursday, November 17th. Stockholders of record on Monday, November 7th were given a $0.10 dividend. This represents a dividend yield of 2.86%. The ex-dividend date was Friday, November 4th.
About WVS Financial
WVS Financial Corp. operates as a bank holding company, which engages in the provision of financial services. It offers single-family and multi-family residential real estate loans, commercial real estate loans, construction loans, consumer loans, land acquisition and development loans, and commercial loans.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WVS Financial (WVFC)
- Is the Northrop Grumman Selloff an Opportunity?
- Is the Worst Behind for Under Armor Stock with a New CEO?
- Analysts Like The Fit Of Skechers USA
- What Does Microsoft’s Investment in ChatGBT Mean for MSFT Stock?
- Can We Trust The Rally In The S&P 500
Receive News & Ratings for WVS Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WVS Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.