Asian Growth Cubs ETF (NYSEARCA:CUBS – Get Rating) shares were up 0.4% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $21.25 and last traded at $21.25. Approximately 143 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 91% from the average daily volume of 1,623 shares. The stock had previously closed at $21.15.
Asian Growth Cubs ETF Trading Up 0.4 %
The firm’s 50-day moving average is $19.92 and its two-hundred day moving average is $20.29.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Asian Growth Cubs ETF (CUBS)
- Is It Time To Get Aggressive With Defense Stocks?
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Asian Growth Cubs ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Asian Growth Cubs ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.