Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:BCMXY – Get Rating) passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $13.60 and traded as high as $15.65. Bank of Communications shares last traded at $15.65, with a volume of 330 shares trading hands.
Bank of Communications Stock Down 0.3 %
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $13.60 and its 200 day simple moving average is $13.94. The company has a market capitalization of $46.49 billion, a P/E ratio of 3.62 and a beta of 0.11.
Bank of Communications Company Profile
Bank of Communications Co, Ltd. provides commercial banking products and services. The company operates through four business segments: Corporate Banking, Personal Banking, Treasury Businesses, and Other Businesses. It offers personal banking products and services, including savings deposit products, personal certificate of deposits, foreign currency deposit, and salary financing A products; mortgage and unsecured loans; bank cards; airport and personal wealth management advisor services; and physical precious metals, and structured deposits and wealth management products, as well as precious metal and commodity trading services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bank of Communications (BCMXY)
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
Receive News & Ratings for Bank of Communications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bank of Communications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.