Cannabis Sativa, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CBDS – Get Rating) shares passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.05 and traded as high as $0.05. Cannabis Sativa shares last traded at $0.04, with a volume of 10,302 shares changing hands.
Cannabis Sativa Price Performance
The firm’s fifty day moving average is $0.05 and its 200-day moving average is $0.07.
Cannabis Sativa Company Profile
Cannabis Sativa, Inc, through its subsidiaries, primarily provides telemedicine online referral services for customers desiring medical marijuana cards in the United States. The company offers PrestoDoctor, an online telemedicine platform, which provides access to physicians for getting a medical marijuana recommendation using video conferencing technology.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cannabis Sativa (CBDS)
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
Receive News & Ratings for Cannabis Sativa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cannabis Sativa and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.