Berenberg Bank reissued their buy rating on shares of Ceres Power (LON:CWR – Get Rating) in a report released on Tuesday, Marketbeat Ratings reports. The firm currently has a GBX 1,560 ($19.31) price objective on the stock.
Ceres Power Trading Up 7.6 %
Shares of CWR stock opened at GBX 416.40 ($5.16) on Tuesday. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 371.75 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 450.39. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.01, a current ratio of 12.62 and a quick ratio of 12.18. Ceres Power has a 1 year low of GBX 296 ($3.66) and a 1 year high of GBX 843.20 ($10.44). The stock has a market capitalization of £799.85 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -36.21.
Ceres Power Company Profile
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
- Is It Time To Get Aggressive With Defense Stocks?
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Ceres Power Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ceres Power and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.