Changebridge Capital Long/Short Equity ETF (NYSEARCA:CBLS – Get Rating) shares shot up 0.9% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $21.99 and last traded at $21.99. 226 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 78% from the average session volume of 1,008 shares. The stock had previously closed at $21.79.
Changebridge Capital Long/Short Equity ETF Price Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $21.34 and a 200-day moving average price of $21.79.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Changebridge Capital Long/Short Equity ETF (CBLS)
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
Receive News & Ratings for Changebridge Capital Long/Short Equity ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Changebridge Capital Long/Short Equity ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.