China Construction Bank Co. (OTCMKTS:CICHF – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 22,895,100 shares, an increase of 5.9% from the December 15th total of 21,611,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 753,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 30.4 days.
China Construction Bank Stock Up 1.4 %
CICHF stock opened at $0.66 on Wednesday. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $0.61 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.60. China Construction Bank has a fifty-two week low of $0.54 and a fifty-two week high of $0.80.
China Construction Bank Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Construction Bank (CICHF)
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
Receive News & Ratings for China Construction Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Construction Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.