DBS Group Holdings Ltd (OTCMKTS:DBSDY – Get Rating) passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $102.33 and traded as high as $105.91. DBS Group shares last traded at $105.58, with a volume of 30,835 shares traded.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. cut DBS Group from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating in a report on Tuesday, November 22nd.
DBS Group Price Performance
The company has a fifty day moving average price of $102.33 and a 200-day moving average price of $96.51.
DBS Group Cuts Dividend
About DBS Group
DBS Group Holdings Ltd provides financial products and services in Singapore, Hong Kong, rest of Greater China, South and Southeast Asia, and internationally. It operates through Consumer Banking/Wealth Management, Institutional Banking, Treasury Markets, and Others segments. The Consumer Banking/Wealth Management segment offers banking and related financial services, including current and savings accounts, fixed deposits, loans and home finance, cards, payments, investment, and insurance products for individual customers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on DBS Group (DBSDY)
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- Is It Time To Get Aggressive With Defense Stocks?
Receive News & Ratings for DBS Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DBS Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.