Desert Mountain Energy Corp. (OTCMKTS:DMEHF – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 1% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as 2.09 and last traded at 2.11. 33,500 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 76% from the average session volume of 19,060 shares. The stock had previously closed at 2.13.
Desert Mountain Energy Stock Down 1.0 %
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is 2.18 and its 200 day simple moving average is 1.97.
Desert Mountain Energy Company Profile
Desert Mountain Energy Corp. engages in the exploration and development of oil and gas, and mineral properties in the United States, Canada, and internationally. It holds interest in the Holbrook Basin helium project covering an area of 65,912 acres located in the Northern Arizona; the Kight Gilcrease Sand Unit oil and gas project comprising 7 wells covering an area of 883.7 acres located in the Seminole County, Oklahoma; and has acquired 8,510 acres in Navajo County, Arizona.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Desert Mountain Energy (DMEHF)
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
- Is It Time To Get Aggressive With Defense Stocks?
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
Receive News & Ratings for Desert Mountain Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Desert Mountain Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.