Direxion High Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:HIPR – Get Rating)’s share price traded down 1.1% on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $71.25 and last traded at $71.25. 400 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 82% from the average session volume of 2,194 shares. The stock had previously closed at $72.05.
Direxion High Growth ETF Trading Down 1.1 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $71.25 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $71.25.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Direxion High Growth ETF (HIPR)
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
Receive News & Ratings for Direxion High Growth ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Direxion High Growth ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.