Separately, Panmure Gordon upgraded Energean from a hold rating to a buy rating in a research note on Monday, October 3rd.
Energean Price Performance
OTCMKTS EERGF opened at $15.80 on Tuesday. Energean has a 12 month low of $12.87 and a 12 month high of $18.85. The company has a 50-day moving average of $16.06 and a 200-day moving average of $15.22.
Energean Company Profile
Energean plc engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas. It operates through four segments: Europe, Israel, Egypt, and New Ventures. The company holds interests in the Eastern Mediterranean. Its flagship project is the Karish and Tanin development located to the offshore Israel.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Energean (EERGF)
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
- Is It Time To Get Aggressive With Defense Stocks?
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Energean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Energean and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.