Europa Metals Limited (LON:EUZ – Get Rating) insider Myles Stuart Campion acquired 1,090,859 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, January 24th. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 3 ($0.04) per share, for a total transaction of £32,725.77 ($40,517.23).
Europa Metals Trading Up 3.8 %
Shares of EUZ stock opened at GBX 2.75 ($0.03) on Wednesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 8.13, a quick ratio of 9.40 and a current ratio of 9.49. Europa Metals Limited has a 52-week low of GBX 2.50 ($0.03) and a 52-week high of GBX 5.20 ($0.06). The company has a market capitalization of £2.56 million and a PE ratio of -0.86. The business’s fifty day moving average is GBX 2.99 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 3.11.
Europa Metals Company Profile
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
Receive News & Ratings for Europa Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Europa Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.