Evolv Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:EVLVW – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest during the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 30,800 shares, a growth of 5.1% from the December 15th total of 29,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 30,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1.0 days.
Evolv Technologies Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ:EVLVW opened at $0.14 on Wednesday. Evolv Technologies has a fifty-two week low of $0.15 and a fifty-two week high of $0.89.
About Evolv Technologies
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Evolv Technologies (EVLVW)
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
- Is It Time To Get Aggressive With Defense Stocks?
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
Receive News & Ratings for Evolv Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Evolv Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.