Franklin Exponential Data ETF (BATS:XDAT – Get Rating)’s share price was down 0.7% on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $15.65 and last traded at $15.65. Approximately 1 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $15.76.
Franklin Exponential Data ETF Stock Down 0.7 %
The business’s fifty day moving average is $15.23 and its two-hundred day moving average is $16.28.
Institutional Trading of Franklin Exponential Data ETF
An institutional investor recently raised its position in Franklin Exponential Data ETF stock. Jane Street Group LLC boosted its holdings in shares of Franklin Exponential Data ETF (BATS:XDAT – Get Rating) by 20.4% in the second quarter, according to its most recent filing with the SEC. The firm owned 28,424 shares of the company’s stock after acquiring an additional 4,807 shares during the period. Jane Street Group LLC’s holdings in Franklin Exponential Data ETF were worth $465,000 as of its most recent filing with the SEC.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Franklin Exponential Data ETF (XDAT)
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
Receive News & Ratings for Franklin Exponential Data ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Franklin Exponential Data ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.