Freedom Day Dividend ETF (NYSEARCA:MBOX – Get Rating) shares were down 0.1% on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $25.72 and last traded at $25.76. Approximately 5,573 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 7% from the average daily volume of 5,225 shares. The stock had previously closed at $25.80.
Freedom Day Dividend ETF Trading Down 0.1 %
The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $25.84 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $25.11.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Freedom Day Dividend ETF (MBOX)
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
Receive News & Ratings for Freedom Day Dividend ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Freedom Day Dividend ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.