FT Cboe Vest Nasdaq-100 Buffer ETF – June (BATS:QJUN – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 0.2% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $18.69 and last traded at $18.77. Approximately 43,478 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $18.81.
FT Cboe Vest Nasdaq-100 Buffer ETF – June Stock Down 0.2 %
The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $18.20 and a 200-day moving average price of $18.37.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FT Cboe Vest Nasdaq-100 Buffer ETF – June (QJUN)
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
- Is It Time To Get Aggressive With Defense Stocks?
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for FT Cboe Vest Nasdaq-100 Buffer ETF - June Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FT Cboe Vest Nasdaq-100 Buffer ETF - June and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.