Numis Securities reiterated their buy rating on shares of Funding Circle (LON:FCH – Get Rating) in a research report released on Tuesday morning, Digital Look reports. Numis Securities currently has a GBX 330 ($4.09) target price on the stock.
Funding Circle Stock Down 7.2 %
Shares of LON:FCH opened at GBX 53.80 ($0.67) on Tuesday. Funding Circle has a one year low of GBX 29.68 ($0.37) and a one year high of GBX 100 ($1.24). The company has a 50 day moving average of GBX 54.38 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 46.70. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 38.12, a current ratio of 3.35 and a quick ratio of 3.33. The stock has a market cap of £194.38 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 597.78.
About Funding Circle
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
- Is It Time To Get Aggressive With Defense Stocks?
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
Receive News & Ratings for Funding Circle Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Funding Circle and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.