The Future Fund Active ETF (NYSEARCA:FFND – Get Rating)’s share price fell 0.7% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $16.26 and last traded at $16.34. 2,421 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 31% from the average session volume of 3,495 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.45.
Future Fund Active ETF Trading Down 0.7 %
The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $15.67 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $16.74.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Future Fund Active ETF (FFND)
- Is It Time To Get Aggressive With Defense Stocks?
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Future Fund Active ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Future Fund Active ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.