Gotham Enhanced 500 ETF (NYSEARCA:GSPY – Get Rating) shares traded down 0.2% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $21.92 and last traded at $21.93. 16,936 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 11% from the average session volume of 15,249 shares. The stock had previously closed at $21.99.
Gotham Enhanced 500 ETF Stock Performance
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $21.60 and a 200 day simple moving average of $21.51.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Gotham Enhanced 500 ETF (GSPY)
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Gotham Enhanced 500 ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gotham Enhanced 500 ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.