Grayscale Digital Large Cap Fund LLC (OTCMKTS:GDLC – Get Rating) shares fell 1.4% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as 6.38 and last traded at 6.50. 41,000 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 53% from the average session volume of 87,507 shares. The stock had previously closed at 6.59.
Grayscale Digital Large Cap Fund Stock Down 1.4 %
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is 4.82 and its 200 day simple moving average is 6.86.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Grayscale Digital Large Cap Fund (GDLC)
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Grayscale Digital Large Cap Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grayscale Digital Large Cap Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.