iClima Climate Change Solutions ETF (NYSEARCA:CLMA – Get Rating)’s stock price was down 2.5% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $15.81 and last traded at $15.81. Approximately 200 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 59% from the average daily volume of 483 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.22.
iClima Climate Change Solutions ETF Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $15.81 and a 200-day moving average price of $15.81.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iClima Climate Change Solutions ETF (CLMA)
- Is It Time To Get Aggressive With Defense Stocks?
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
Receive News & Ratings for iClima Climate Change Solutions ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iClima Climate Change Solutions ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.