Innovator Growth Accelerated ETF – Quarterly (BATS:XDQQ – Get Rating)’s share price was up 0% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $21.72 and last traded at $21.70. Approximately 5,359 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $21.69.
Innovator Growth Accelerated ETF – Quarterly Price Performance
The stock has a 50-day moving average of $21.44 and a 200-day moving average of $21.96.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
A hedge fund recently bought a new stake in Innovator Growth Accelerated ETF – Quarterly stock. WealthPlan Investment Management LLC acquired a new stake in Innovator Growth Accelerated ETF – Quarterly (BATS:XDQQ – Get Rating) during the third quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm acquired 15,790 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $346,000.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Innovator Growth Accelerated ETF – Quarterly (XDQQ)
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
Receive News & Ratings for Innovator Growth Accelerated ETF - Quarterly Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Innovator Growth Accelerated ETF - Quarterly and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.