Integrity Applications Inc (NASDAQ:IGAP – Get Rating) rose 1.2% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $1.27 and last traded at $1.27. Approximately 275 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 95% from the average daily volume of 5,817 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.26.
Integrity Applications Stock Performance
The business’s 50 day moving average price is $1.63 and its 200-day moving average price is $1.93.
About Integrity Applications
Integrity Applications, Inc designs, develops, and commercializes non-invasive glucose monitoring devices for use by persons suffering from diabetes. The company offers the GlucoTrack model DF-F glucose monitoring device, which utilizes a patented combination of ultrasound, electromagnetic and thermal technologies to obtain glucose measurements in less than one minute via a small sensor that is clipped onto one’s earlobe and connected to a small, handheld control and display unit, all without drawing blood or interstitial fluid.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Integrity Applications (IGAP)
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
- Is It Time To Get Aggressive With Defense Stocks?
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
Receive News & Ratings for Integrity Applications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Integrity Applications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.