Inventiva S.A. (NASDAQ:IVA – Get Rating) shares dropped 3.8% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $6.16 and last traded at $6.28. Approximately 8,065 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 6% from the average daily volume of 7,644 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.53.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Societe Generale cut Inventiva from a “buy” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Tuesday, November 15th.
Inventiva Stock Performance
The business has a fifty day moving average of $4.69 and a 200 day moving average of $4.70. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.19, a current ratio of 4.16 and a quick ratio of 4.14.
Institutional Trading of Inventiva
Inventiva SA, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development of oral small molecule therapies for the treatment of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), mucopolysaccharidoses (MPS), and other diseases. Its lead product candidate is Lanifibranor, which has completed Phase IIb clinical trial to treat NASH.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Inventiva (IVA)
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
Receive News & Ratings for Inventiva Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Inventiva and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.