Isuzu Motors Limited (OTCMKTS:ISUZF – Get Rating) shares traded down 1.3% on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $11.78 and last traded at $11.78. 524 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 91% from the average session volume of 5,771 shares. The stock had previously closed at $11.93.
Isuzu Motors Trading Down 1.3 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average is $11.89 and its two-hundred day moving average is $11.68.
Isuzu Motors Company Profile
Isuzu Motors Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of heavy-medium and light-duty trucks, buses, passenger vehicle engines, industrial-use diesel engines. Its products include ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) light-duty trucks, forward medium-duty trucks, giga heavy-duty trucks and tractors, gala sightseeing bus, erga route bus, diesel engines for passenger vehicles and industrial use, N-series light-duty trucks, F-series medium-duty trucks, C&E-series heavy-duty trucks and tractors, pick up trucks and others.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Isuzu Motors (ISUZF)
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
Receive News & Ratings for Isuzu Motors Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Isuzu Motors and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.