Karora Resources Inc. (OTCMKTS:KRRGF – Get Rating)’s share price was down 1.5% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $3.96 and last traded at $4.00. Approximately 39,933 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 47% from the average daily volume of 75,549 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.06.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Scotiabank decreased their price target on shares of Karora Resources from C$7.25 to C$6.00 in a research note on Monday, October 24th.
Karora Resources Stock Down 1.5 %
The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $3.51 and its 200-day simple moving average is $2.71.
About Karora Resources
Karora Resources, Inc is a mineral resource company, which engages in the acquisition, exploration, evaluation, and development of base metal and platinum group metal properties. Its gold producing operations are the Beta Hunt Mine and Higginsville. The company was founded on December 13, 2006 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Karora Resources (KRRGF)
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Karora Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Karora Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.