Lake Resources NL (OTCMKTS:LLKKF – Get Rating) shares were down 2.6% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $0.55 and last traded at $0.58. Approximately 169,607 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 16% from the average daily volume of 202,700 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.60.
Lake Resources Price Performance
The company has a 50-day moving average of $0.59 and a 200-day moving average of $0.65.
About Lake Resources
Lake Resources NL, is a lithium exploration company, which is focused on exploring lithium basins and pegmatites in Argentina. Its projects include Olaroz, Cauchari, Paso, located in Jujuy and Kachi located in Catamarca provinces. The company was founded on July 24, 1997 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lake Resources (LLKKF)
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Lake Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lake Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.