Numis Securities reaffirmed their buy rating on shares of Lookers (LON:LOOK – Get Rating) in a research report sent to investors on Tuesday, Digital Look reports. Numis Securities currently has a GBX 125 ($1.55) price target on the stock.
Lookers Trading Down 1.5 %
LON LOOK opened at GBX 84.20 ($1.04) on Tuesday. The firm has a market capitalization of £325.60 million and a P/E ratio of 450.00. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 78.67 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 77.49. Lookers has a 12 month low of GBX 59.70 ($0.74) and a 12 month high of GBX 102 ($1.26). The company has a current ratio of 0.95, a quick ratio of 0.34 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 63.67.
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
- Is It Time To Get Aggressive With Defense Stocks?
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
Receive News & Ratings for Lookers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lookers and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.