Macondray Capital Acquisition Corp. I (NASDAQ:DRAYU – Get Rating) rose 0.2% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $9.97 and last traded at $9.97. Approximately 100 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 0% from the average daily volume of 100 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.95.
Macondray Capital Acquisition Corp. I Stock Up 0.2 %
The company has a fifty day moving average of $10.06 and a 200 day moving average of $10.03.
About Macondray Capital Acquisition Corp. I
Macondray Capital Acquisition Corp. I does not have significant operations. The company intends to effect a merger or mergers, amalgamation, share exchange, share purchase, asset acquisition, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. It intends to focus on companies in the software, data and technology, media, and telecom industries.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Macondray Capital Acquisition Corp. I (DRAYU)
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
- Is It Time To Get Aggressive With Defense Stocks?
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Macondray Capital Acquisition Corp. I Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Macondray Capital Acquisition Corp. I and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.